Security & Safety Guide
Happenee is dedicated to the security and privacy of our customers’ data. We proudly maintain the highest levels of security standards and industry best practices to protect your information and provide outstanding service
- We do not sell the personal information of our customers to third parties
- Data are stored and operated in EU territory
ORGANIZATIONAL SECURITY & APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Happenee's company-wide security practices endeavor to ensure only authorized personnel can access the production environment.
- All applications are regularly scanned for common security vulnerabilities including the OWASP Top Ten
- All web and mobile applications are primarily developed, tested, deployed, and maintained by an in-house engineering team
- You can find our Information Security and Personal Data Policy at:
Happenee is a cloud-based service. Our servers are hosted on the proven enterprise service provider Microsoft Azure to provide uptime, redundancy, reliability, and best-in-class security for your data.
- You can find more about MS Azure security at:
- You can find more about MS Azure compliance at:
- Using https://apptrana.indusface.com for automated Pen Testing
- Successfully passed manual Pen Testing by Prague Airport
- To safeguard our internal systems, Happenee performs routine scans of our servers for known vulnerabilities.
All data is fully encrypted in transit and at rest using symmetric encryption with AES key.
- Happenee's website and APIs are accessible via a 256-bit SSL certificate issued by Let's Encrypt
- Access to encryption keys is held by the smallest number of Happenee employees possible
- Live stream is restricted by domain and only for registered attendees
CONTINUITY OF SERVICE
Happenee is committed to 99.5% uptime for service
BACKUPS & DISASTER RECOVERY PLAN
We have a step-by-step plan to ensure our services and customer data is protected and recoverable in the event of a disaster.
- Daily backups - full and incremental
Happenee is committed to integrating security best practices into every aspect of development. We do not currently participate in a bug bounty program, but take privacy and vulnerabilities very seriously. If a member of your organization finds any security issues, please contact email@example.com.